Thursday 21 December 2017
If you received an item this Christmas that you will never use but is too good to leave sat at the back of a cupboard? Well fear not! Here are 5 great ways to reuse those unwanted gifts:
- Return it- if possible try and return to the shop it was purchased from. Even without the receipt you can exchange or get a credit note.
- Pass it on - give items away to friends or family or on the free and easy local Freegle and Freecycle sites.
- Donate it - give unwanted items to charity shops or one of the many reuse organisations around the county.
- Sell it - why not make some money from your unwanted items. There are many selling sites such as Ebay and Gumtree or attending car boot sales.
- Recycle it - could your item be made in to something new? Be creative and upcycle your items.
Essex Reuse shops are a great place to pick up good quality items at bargain prices. Reuse shops operating in Essex are: