Monday 30 March 2020
Cloth nappies provide a great alternative to disposable nappies and can offer great cost, health and environmental benefits. That's why Essex County Council is offering a £30 refund on the purchase of any cloth nappies; including new or pre-loved cloth nappies.
To claim your refund you'll need to
- Be a resident in statutory Essex (excludes Southend and Thurrock)
- Have a receipt for cloth nappies dated within the last 12 months
- Have a total purchase amount exceeding £30
- Only make one claim per baby
If eligible, complete our online form and upload
- a scan/photo of your cloth nappy receipt/s
- a scan/photo of your baby's birth certificate or maternity exemption
Claim your £30 refund on cloth nappies
The refund will be issued within 28 working days.
Find out more about cloth nappies
Why should I try cloth nappies?
How should I clean cloth nappies?
Who should I contact for more information on cloth nappies?
Tips for using cloth nappies in winter
Cloth nappy blog