Monday 9 January 2023 to Sunday 31 December 2023
The average Essex household wastes £60 every month by throwing away food that could have been eaten. We want to give you the chance to win that back by offering the opportunity to win £60 of supermarket vouchers every month in 2023.
All you need to do for your chance to win is sign the Essex Food Waste Pledge and take part in the monthly challenges. Please see full terms and conditions:
- No purchase is necessary and the monthly competitions are free to enter.
- Entrants must be 16 years or older.
- Entrants into any Love Essex competition must live in statutory Essex, any other entrants will be disqualified.
- Competition winners will be drawn at random after the competition has closed each month. This is completed using a random formula in a spreadsheet in the presence of two members of staff.
- Each winner will receive the same prize (£60 worth of supermarket vouchers).
- No cash alternatives are available.
- We reserve the right to re-draw the prize if the winner does not respond within 7 working days. Winners will be notified of their win via email or social media.
- The winner may be asked to take part in post event publicity.
- The winner must have signed the Essex Food Waste Pledge, confirmed they have completed the monthly challenge and consented to being entered into the prize draw.
- Additional competitions will be promoted during the course of 2023. The prizes will be different to supermarket vouchers and will be specified when the competitions are published. We reserve the right to substitute the advertised prize for another of equal or greater value should the original become unavailable.
- We request permission to publish the names of successful winners of the competition.
- Essex County Council reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events arising beyond its control. Neither Essex County Council nor its agents are responsible for third party acts or omissions.
- Entrants will only be contacted regarding the specific competition they have entered.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter of this competition is Essex County Council, whose decision regarding any aspect of this competition shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- None of the above affects your rights under the Data Protection Act 2018 concerning your personal information. For more details about how we process personal information and your rights please read our privacy notice.