Wednesday 17 February 2021
- No purchase is necessary and the competition is free to enter.
- Entrants must be 16 years or older.
- Entrants into any Love Essex competition must live in statutory Essex, any other entrants will be disqualified.
- The delivery address must be in statutory Essex.
- The competition will be from the dates specified.
- Competition winners will be drawn at random after the competition has closed. This is completed using a random formula in a spreadsheet in the presence of two members of staff.
- Each winner will receive the same prize.
- No cash alternatives are available but we reserve the right to substitute the advertised prize for another of equal or greater value should the original become unavailable.
- We reserve the right to re-draw the prize if the winner cannot be contacted within 7 working days. Winners will be notified of their win via email or social media.
- The winner may be asked to take part in post event publicity.
- We will request permission to publish the names of successful winners of the competition.
- Essex County Council reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events arising beyond its control. Neither Essex County Council nor its agents are responsible for third party acts or omissions.
- Entrants will only be contacted regarding the specific competition they have entered.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promoter of this competition is Essex County Council, whose decision regarding any aspect of this competition shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- None of the above affects your rights under the Data Protection Act 2018 concerning your personal information. For more details about how we process personal information and your rights please read our privacy notice.